Apple TV is sold in stores around the world and hence is a good way to allow you to view TeleUP on your TV without using a personal computer.
In addition to Apple TV, you will need either an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch with Apple's iOS5 operating system to support "Airplay".
Installation is quite straightforward:
- Make sure you have a TeleUP account.
- Buy the Apple TV set top box at your local Apple store and install it according to the manual.
- On Apple TV, turn on "Airplay" from the menu options.
- Pull up TeleUP via http://www.teleup.com/mobile on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
- When you start streaming, choose to display on Apple TV.