In order to view TeleUP on your Android device, make sure you are already a subscriber.
1. On your android device, go to the Google play store and download the TeleUP app.
2. Click the green install button.
3. After download is completed, click on the green "Open" button.
4. Tap on the 3 horizontal lines on the top left corner of the screen.
5. Click on "Sign in" and enter your TeleUP username and password.
TeleUP also offers an optimized interface for mobile devices. Just type on your search bar www.teleup.com/mobile.
You can always open a ticket if you need further assistance.
Note: The TeleUP mobile app is compatible with Android phones with version 2.2 or greater. If you are on our free plan, you can watch on Android for the first 30 days.